Tired of working from home? Why not rent safe, executive office space at Sixways?
What better place to work from than our Executive South Stand boxes? With stunning views of the main stadium pitch included, it definitely beats any home office!
Prices are £15 for one day, £50 for a 5-day week (Monday-Friday) and £150 for one month (Monday-Friday) and include the following:
- A desk and chair to work from
- An abundance of natural daylight as well as plenty of air ventilation
- Outdoor balcony access and a view of the main stadium pitch
- Stable Wi-Fi with our recently installed 1GB line
- Vending machines to provide refreshments such as tea, coffee and water (cash only)
- The option to pre-order snacks, drinks and packed lunches to be delivered directly by our specifically trained Front of House Team to your office space
- Photocopying, printing and scanning services available for a small fee
As a Stadium we have worked exceptionally hard to ensure that the office space in which we provide is as safe and as socially distanced as possible. A one-way system has been implemented throughout the stadium, enhanced cleaning procedures have been adhered to and all of our members of staff have been trained specifically to understand our new COVID-19 procedures. We also have an on-site COVID manager to oversee the safety of both our customers and our staff at all times.
If you’d like to switch up your office space, or if you’re keen to find out more information don’t hesitate to contact our friendly Venue Team today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When booking or enquiring via email, please ensure you quote ‘OFFICE SPACE’.
Please note: this offer is based on one person per box.
See our Executive Business Hub brochure here.
RULES OF ENTRY –
The following rules have been implemented throughout the Stadium to ensure the safety of everyone at Sixways.
These rules will be emailed to you upon booking and must be signed and sent back to us before entering the Stadium.
Strict adherence to these rules is mandatory, anyone not adhering to the rules will be asked to leave the stadium immediately.
Please do not enter the Stadium if you have been diagnosed with or have symptoms of COVID-19; or if you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please sign in at reception and collect your access pass.
- Please check in at Reception on arrival and scan the QR code for NHS Track and Trace App. It is now a legal requirement to record your contact details for the Track & Trace system implemented by the Government
- We will record your temperature upon entry to the stadium using an infrared forehead thermometer
- If you feel unwell during your visit, please tell the Duty Manager immediately. If well enough, you can leave the stadium on your own, if not, you will be asked to isolate in the designated isolation room until you are able to be picked up.
- Please do not attempt to access area outside your designated areas.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in main reception and around the stadium, please use it on entry to the stadium.
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water.
- Follow the one-way system if one has been put in place for your safety.
- Adhere to all signage within the stadium.
- Maintain social distancing as advised by the government at all times.
- Face coverings and masks must be worn at all times whilst in the stadium but can be removed once in your allocated Office space. Disposable gloves are not to be worn.
- Communal areas may be used, however social distancing rules must be adhered to.
- Use stairs where possible and not lifts. Where lifts must be used – restrict to one person at a time.
- To ensure there are no hot spots, fire doors will be wedged open. Please remain alert, if the alarm sounds, please kick the wedge out as you exit the building.
- Fire assembly point A is Car Park A, first exit off the roundabout (Conference & Events Car Park)