Sixways Stadium will host ‘Fight Night’ on Saturday 4 September in aid of the Warriors Community Foundation. The action-packed event features 12 boxing and MMS match ups as well as a live DJ, two-course meal and a raffle with top prizes up for grabs such as season tickets and signed Warriors shirts.
Ticket sales from the event will support the Warriors Community Foundation’s life-changing projects that support over 10,000 vulnerable people every year across a huge range of projects such as:
- Tackling dementia sports café – Supporting people living with dementia through adapted seated and walking sports
- Inclusion/disability rugby – Adapted rugby for people living with mental and physical disabilities
- Blind Rugby – An adapted version of rugby for people with all levels of visual impairment to fully blind
- Diabetes academy – Sport and education for young people with diabetes
- Wheelchair rugby – offering rugby to wheelchair users
- Homeless football/rugby – a team for each sport offering weekly sessions to anyone currently or previously homeless or in sheltered accommodation
- Mental health fishing and boxing – regular sessions for boxing and fishing to improve mental health
- Outreach – Sport sessions in youth centres in areas of highest need offering sport to those who may not have opportunities normally
- SEN – Special Educational Needs sport sessions in SEN schools
- HITZ – An educational project for young people aged 16-25 who are not in employment, education or training
- Holiday camps – sport for kids in all school holidays in local parks
In addition, the Foundation is looking for some event sponsors.
£100 individual fight sponsors will include
• 2 x warriors match tickets
• A social media post
• Mention in the event programme
• Appear on the event video
• Mention at the start of the fight
Larger sponsorship opportunities, including the ring and each corner, are also available. Please contact email@example.com to enquire.
Book your tickets here.
Cant get enough of our events? Why not check out…
AN EVENING OF TINA – Friday 27 August
TAKE THAT TRIBUTE – Saturday 30 October