1. Confirmation: Confirmation of all bookings is required by the Club. This may be by email, letter, fax or credit card. Bookings cannot be guaranteed unless confirmation is received not less than 14 days in advance for facility hire or 72 hours in advance for catering & bar services. Bookings made within 14 days of the hire date must be confirmed in writing at the time of booking. Final numbers of persons attending the function must be notified by the Client to the Club not less than 72 hours prior to the start date.
2. Deposits: The Club reserves the right to require payment of a deposit by the Client at any time prior to the holding of any function. The amount of the deposit will be at the absolute discretion of the club and will not be refunded if the Client subsequently cancels the booking. The booking will not be accepted by the Club if the deposit is not paid within seven days of being requested. All Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. Charges: The Client is responsible to the Club for full settlement of all charges arising from the booking. The Client will be informed in advance of the basic charges to be levied for a particular function. Any additional costs arising after these charges have been notified must be agreed between the Club and the Client before the appropriate services are provided. Where credit facilities are provided in respect of bar services the Client will have the opportunity to agree and sign for the service during the function.
4. Payment: Payment must be made by cash, cheque, BACS payment or such credit cards as are accepted by the Club. Credit facilities are available at the discretion of the Club. All sums pursuant to this agreement are due for immediate payment upon presentation by the Club to the Client of the appropriate invoice. The Club reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 2% for each 28 day period or part thereof on any outstanding balance. Tickets will not be released until we are in receipt of full cleared funds.
5. Cancellation: If the Client cancels a facility hire, function or services, the Club reserves the right to levy the following charges based on the estimated total account due for the event: Cancellations six months in advance of the start date 25%; Cancellations between six months and one month in advance of the start date 75%; Cancellations between one month and one week in advance of the start date 100%; Cancellations within one week of the start date 100% Cancellation of bookings for parties and events are non-refundable and non-transferable. Hospitality agreement forms are still binding for matches that are re-arranged for reasons out of our control e.g. TV commitments, police requests or weather conditions. Cancellation charges, as detailed, will apply to re-arranged fixtures. We will endeavour to transfer your booking to another match to avoid a cancellation charge but this is subject to availability.
Please Note – All our suites carry minimum chargeable numbers for delegates/guests when bookings are made on a breakdown of rates rather than a DDR (day delegate rate).
6. Non arrival: Non arrival by the Client for a function or facility hire will be deemed to be a cancellation and charged at 100% of the estimated total account for the function plus VAT at the prevailing rate.
7. Licensing and Statutory regulations: The Club and all events at the ground and premises are subject to Statutory Regulations including those relating to fire precautions and entertainment. The regulations must be strictly observed. The provisions of the Licensing Act 1964 as amended must also be observed. In case of fire, the Client shall be responsible for providing at the fire assembly point a minimal role of the people attending their function.
8. Alterations & Amendments: WRFC Trading Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend the content of an event or to cancel an event for any reason. Should an event be cancelled, subject to availability you may choose at your sole discretion to move your booking to alternative date or obtain a full refund from us see section 5 for full details. Rooms are allocated on suitability basis, we may at our discretion move your booking to an alternative room from that originally booked if it is deem necessary. We will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible of any changes. In the unlikely event of a televised fixture, we reserve the right to move your booking or event to an alternative area.
9. Personal Property:The Club accepts no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any property belonging to the Client, guests of the Client or other guests or visitors to the Club while on the Club premises or within the grounds.
10. Photographers: Please note that photographers will be present at various matches and events throughout the season and some crowd / event photographs may be used for media purposes. You hereby consent to your image being used in this way. If you have any concerns or would like to discuss this further, please contact our Marketing/Media Department.
11. CCTV: CCTV is employed and operated within the Stadium for the purpose of control and safety of spectators. Recorded images may be used as evidence.
12. Employees of the Client: The Club reserve the right to refuse entry to the premises or grounds to any person employed by the Client or persons connected with the Client to provide services at a particular function. The Club will be pleased to offer advice on the employment of suitable photographers, toastmasters, musicians, entertainers or other persons required in connection with a function.
13. Food and Beverages: No food or beverages may be brought into the Club premises for consumption on the premises without the prior written consent of the Club. If such consent is given a charge may be levied based on the estimated loss of revenue to the Club. The provision of alcohol other than that purchased or supplied direct from the club is strictly prohibited.
14. Finish Times: Functions are required to finish at the time agreed when the booking was made. Extensions to this time might be possible with the advance prior consent of the Club but the Club reserves the right to levy a charge for any agreed amendment to the original finishing time. On a Matchday all bars will be closed two hours after final whistle unless otherwise stated.
15. Car Parking: Car parking spaces are issued on the basis of one space per four persons in a party. A minimum of two hospitality places must be booked before parking is issued unless otherwise stated. Additional car parking passes will not be issued on the day of a match. However, a limited amount of parking is available to purchase prior to the event day. Under no circumstances are car park permits to be passed on, loaned or sold. The Club shall not be responsible for any damage or theft of any motor vehicle parked at the stadium. For conferencing clients parking will be included in your package unless otherwise stated and your Conference Coordinator will advise which car park to use on the day.
16. General Liability: The Club will not be liable for any failure to provide the contracted services in any of the following circumstances: a) Industrial action by the Club’s or employees of a supplier b) Fire, lightning strike, aircraft impact, explosion, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, storm, tempest, flood, burst pipes, earthquake or other impact which renders the premises unusable c) Non-receipt of written bookings or confirmation d) Breakdown of plant or any failure in the supply to the Club of gas, electricity or water without prejudice to the foregoing and without inferring any liability the Club undertakes to use its best endeavours to alleviate any such inconvenience.
17. Our Employees and Representatives: We operate a zero tolerance policy relating to verbal or physical abuse towards our members of staff and will take every measure to enforce and uphold this policy. Failure to treat our staff courteously and with respect will result in the cancellation of your booking.
18. Contract: This contract shall not be assignable. This contract shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English Law.
19. Damage: The Client will be responsible for any damage caused to the Club’s premises, grounds, and equipment or utensils therein by any act, default or neglect of the Client by any subcontractor of the Client or guest of the Client. The Client shall pay to the Club on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage or additional cleaning required.
20. Smoking: In line with government legislation, the Stadium is a no smoking venue. Electronic smoking devices are not permitted in hospitality areas.
21. Offers & Discounts: The club may offer from time to time discounted rates and special offers; these offers are subject to availability and the above terms and conditions. Offers and discounts are at the clubs discretion and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The club reserves the right to withdraw an offer at any time. Offer dates, times, and booking conditions will be discussed/confirmed at the time of your booking. Participants must quote the reference number and or the promotion type at the time of booking to qualify.
1. The Promoter of this competition is WRFC Trading Ltd, Sixways Stadium Warriors Way, Hindlip, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 8ZE
2. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. There is one prize to be won: two tickets to Sixway Stadium’s Spice Girls tribute night on 30th August 2019 which includes a one-course evening meal. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
5. The competition is open to entries from 17:00 on 8th August 2019 until 23:59 on 18th August 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. Only one entry allowed per person unless stated otherwise. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility any entries that are incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or have not been received.
8. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are not received.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The winner will be selected by a computer process that will generate a random result from the verified entries.
11. The winner will be notified within 5 working days via Facebook messenger to the account from which the competition entry was made. If the winner fails to respond within 5 days, a redraw will take place to select a new winner and the original winner forfeits their prize.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
14. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting the winner and sending out prizes, the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Sixways Stadium and not to any other party.